Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Naza Kia


Everyday when I fetch my darlings Danish and Danial from their playschool, we will have interesting chit chat. After I fasten their seat belt, switch on the radio, and start asking questions like -

Misako : Danish belajar apa hari ini?
Danish : Danish nyanyi-nyanyi. (Start singing Mary Had a Little Lamb)
and I sang together with him.
Suddenly there is an advertisement of Naza Kia on the radio - HotFM.

Danish : Ummi, apa tu Naza Kia?
Misako : Ooo.. Naza Kia tu kereta?
Danish : Apa tu kereta? (Macam lah dia ndak tau apa tu kereta)
Misako : Kereta? Kereta tu Car..
Danish : Apa tu car?
Grrr...
Misako : Car tu kereta lah..

and so on.. At last he was laughing. May be this time he was not successful to make me bored with the 'interesting' questions.

No comments: