Thursday, August 07, 2008

Good News!

Yeah, it's my turn to get some good news! Last Monday I received the PTK3 result, although it is not official yet, but I am really glad to hear that I have passed the exercise. You see, for us the gov servant, we need to take Penilaian Tahap Kecekapan course to move to next part in this career line. We need to attend two week course with some ceramah and assignments. I talked about the I Love U virus for my public speaking task. That was the longest 10 minutes in my life! First I give my speech in Bahasa for the first 5 min then, after that I switch to English to finish my topic. Never want to go through that experience anymore for this near future.

I heard there are numbers of participant got flying colors result for the PTK3. Congratulation friends, and congrats to myself too!

2 comments:

Linachu said...

Hurrahh! Congrats!

Maz Al Eidrus said...

congrates mate...