Friday, September 05, 2008

Update

Ok, I know.. I know.. the last entry was last month. And it is really a loooong silent since then. Same old reason - busy. Ok, so now, before I run out of idea, I would really like to write about:
- Ramadhan
- Merdeka
- Convo week
- My new niece - Mohd Adam Rayyan
- Put pics of our new house
- My kids progresses

Yes, very ambitious.

But..

How I wish I've got time. The last time I want to update the blog, I'm too busy opening new tab to search for material for exams and lecture notes. By the time I want to put new entry in my blog, it's time to pick up the kids. I really admire my friends; Az, Rach, Mai. They can buffer their stories in their mind before blog it like it happen in real-time.

1 comment:

Maz Al Eidrus said...

ahahahah... samala kita mate... aku kalau mau blog kena tulis terus... kalau simpan sure nda sama sudah atr yg disimpan and yang ditulis.

SELAMAT BERPUASA MATE!!!