Thursday, September 11, 2008

Peace

When do you think you are most in peace? I switched on the TV this morning just to kill the silence after sahur, while preparing for work. Pagi-pagi, mestilah rancangan motivasi yg biasa ditayangkan. Then there is one program talking about peace for every individual. It said that when you in peace, your brain will work creatively and new idea will come. In Al-Quran, it state that when ones read Al-Quran, it will bring peace to our heart, eventually to our mind. Bright and intelligent people should think through their heart more than their brain. Because with a peace heart will bring good idea or we call ilham. How is it be, by reading al-Quran again and again, it is a repeating activity. Therefore it activate our right brain for logic and creativity.

No wonder, I always got the ilham when I am praying. Alamak.. ndak khusyuk lah tu. ;) But, it reflect that I am at my most peace during praying. Besides, I also get solution to my problem or new idea for my research even new technique to apply for my teaching during washing the dishes, taking my bath or driving alone to fetch my kiddos. Maybe I am at peace at that moments. I think that's why we always pray people for their peace. Assalamualaikum, may peace be upon you!

No comments: