Friday, October 17, 2008

Jamuan Raya 2008

Last Saturday, 11 Oct 2008 have a jamuan Raya at our house.

The Menu:
- Ayam Masak Merah
- Sayur labu masak lemak
- Ikan goreng + sambal belacan
- Udang goreng tepung (my mom in law's special resepi)
- Acar timun
- Chicken wing goreng
- Air sirap

Who's cooking? Me and my sis, with the help of my mom IL. Hubby help to clear up the house. Nurul & Danish become the penyambut tetamu.

This one was only a small jamuan, not open house, because it has been so long time ago since I cooked for the guest. Dont really know how to estimate. Next timelah baru buat open house.

Thanks for those who were coming:
- Az n family
- Azali n family
- Jiran2 n family
- Ida n family
- my students
- Fid n hubby
- Yatt Daut
- Yatt n danial
- Cousin Fauzi n family
also my sis and bro's friends

and also for those who I didnt mention here.. nanti kalau teringat I put u in the list ya..

oh ya, the photo? Believe it or not.. we all forget about the photo..so, no one is taking the pic.. menyesalnyaaa...

1 comment:

Linachu said...

Thanks for inviting us!!
And ya bah...lupa ambik gambar kan.
Anyway...since already know where you live..senang la mau cari kau next time..hehe