Saturday, October 25, 2008

With Helper or No Helper?

During my childhood, I remember we had helper or we also call them, kakak. But after I was in secondary school, we no longer has one. Maybe because we had grown up and able to handle the chores on our own.

But now, when I asked my hubby whether he is ok if we get a helper, he explain panjang lebar.

Misako : Lai, kalau kita ambil org gaji, ok kah?
Lai : Mo ambil org gaji? Napa?
Misako : Ya lah,at least boleh tolong2 cuci baju, bersih kan rumah. Saya kadang2 (most of the time, actually..hehehe) tidak sempat mo buat semua tu lah. Balik kerja, penat.
Lai : Tidak apalah, saya tolong cuci kain kan? Susah lah kalau ada org lain di rumah. Mo lari2 pakai suar dalam di rumah pun susah. (Kah..kah..kah)
Misako : Bah, jangan komplen aa.. kalau rumah tunggang langgang.
Lai : Kita buat lah sama2. Nanti kalau ada org gaji, kita goyang kaki jak, tambahlah gemuk. Sudahlah tidak exercise...

Aduss..terkena aku sebijik.

How I survive with three active children without helper? Well, I tell u that in another entry for sure.

4 comments:

Linachu said...

my hubby has the same opinion about hiring a helper. lagipun, with all the stories you hear nowadays pasal helper ni, bikin takut juga. our house/room is a mess too.. i guess, kita kena sabar dan try our best saja la kan, to balance work and home life... saya pun baru sorang anak sudah terkejar2 ni has..camna kalau ada lagi little ones nanti

Maz Al Eidrus said...

mate... aku salute u... aku jaga irdina sorang pun sudah penat... apalagi 3... well done mate!

Mimi said...

wow... all these times, i thought you have a helper... so, who's taking care of your little ones when you're at work? you're one tough lady! and salute your hubby too for being so supportive. nowadays, it's very rare to find a nice hubby that is willing to help with houseworks...

Misako said...

ya az, kana tahanlah tu mata kan..hehehe

mimi, yup my helper is my hubby and the nursery. Other than that..kena buat sendiri lor.. tapi tidak juga pandai kurus..kakakaka

mate.. well done to u too... I know it's not easy to take care of one baby.. but wait until u have 3 hehehe.. interesting u know..