Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Senyap

Wow.. it has been a while since the last time I jot down in this blog. Jangan ambek hati ya blog. Macam busy giler misako lately. Macam lah org lain pun ndak busy. But seriously, there are so so many things come into my desk at the same time. My proposal has no progress since the last time I did the introduction. Now I need to collect all the 'evidence' for the DS52 process. At the same time we are working on the Website Competition thingy. Papers? Journals? Don't ask me. This is the worse year... So many thing to do, but so little time (is it?). MQA! Please go away, today is not your turn. Will see you MQA docs tomorrow. Whoops..got meeting lah pulak bisuk.

Bah, ada lagi masa mo mencoret di sini. Ok lah.. oklah.. got to go. Hope I can clear up all the To Do list the soonest possible.

1 comment:

Maz Al Eidrus said...

baru pagi tadi aku belek2 blogmu, hoping for update... bah, pelan2 mate... u can do it!