Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tawaran Hebat!

First day of Ramadhan.. we woke up early for sahur. It was a struggle to wake up Nurul. Even during the sahur, she pull her longest face. Hopefully will be better tomorrow.

So, don't forget to catch this special bonus. For this month only!


If you want to listen to the Al-Quran recite, Hubby found this one interesting website from Jakim. Way to go...

Last but not least, heard this from HotFM by Prof Izzi..
"Jika kamu menyambut Ramadhan dengan hati yg gembira, maka diharamkan ke atas kamu, api neraka". (I think it is from a hadith)

Marilah kita bersama2 memeriah bulan Ramadhan kali ini. Salam Ramadhan, Selamat Berpuasa!

4 comments:

Maz Al Eidrus said...

Mate... Selamat Berpuasa... All the best to Nurul ;)

Misako said...

selamat berpuasa Mate..
Mate, I can't enter ur blog.. u 'pindah' ker?

Bee said...

Hi I am just dropping by to let you know that I have asked my cousin to drop the books you requested @ SKTM's Pejabat Am. She told me she gave it to Victoria.

I threw in few good books along with the books you requested. If you don;t want them you can just give them away to anyone. I really really love the Time Traveller's Wife. I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did!

:)

Misako said...

thanks Bee.. will go to the office right away.. tqvm!