Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Waving


Yeaaayyyy! I got my GoogleWave preview account. Thanks to Niezam Sandakan. I think we are the first 100 in Malaysia getting the account (correct me if I'm wrong).

What's GoogleWave?

From wikipedia :
Google Wave is "a personal communication and collaboration tool" announced by Google at the Google I/O conference on May 27, 2009.[1][2] It is a web-based service, computing platform, and communications protocol designed to merge e-mail, instant messaging, wikis, and social networking.[3] It has a strongcollaborative and real-time[4] focus supported by extensions that can provide, for example, spelling/grammar checking, automated translation among 40 languages,[2]
and numerous other extensions.[4] Initially released only to developers, a "preview release" of Google Wave was extended to nearly 1 million users beginning September 30, 2009, with the initial 100,000 users each allowed to invite up to twenty additional users.

Here it looks :

No comments: