Monday, October 26, 2009

Diary

WIFE'S DIARY

Sunday night - I thought he was acting weird.
We had made plans to meet

at a cafe to have some coffee. I was shopping with my friends all day

long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but

he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so

we could talk, he agreed but his mind was far away. I asked him what

was wrong - he said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he

was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept

driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say,

'I love u, too.'

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to

do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV; he seemed distant

and absent.



Finally I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed.

I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him

with the situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried

until I too fell asleep. I don't know what to do.

I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster.





HUSBAND's DIARY


Today
MANCHESTER UNITED lost again!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.:DDD oklah tu 'gundut'!

bee said...

hahahaha this is actually so cute! It shows that women are from venus and men are from mars. We totally think on different frequency hehehehe

mai said...

hehehe, patutla lain macam jak!

Misako said...

hahaha.. no lah.. ini bukan cerita sebenar.. my hubby is not into any EPL club..

bee.. betul..betul.