Monday, January 04, 2010

First

Today is the first time, I sent Nurul to the school..morning session.

She is in standard 4 now. Before this, she used to spend her morning with me in the office, in the class room or dewan kuliah. Usually, I will send her to the school in the afternoon. That's why, I need to rush right after 10 - 12 pm class, to send her. But today, she will go to the Sekolah Agama for the first time. Hope she enjoy it.. meeting new friends.

Today is the first class of the year, of the new semester.

My class start at 8 am Monday morning. I have a great time, meeting the students just now. Hope we will be enjoying the class throughout the semester. It has been a while since my last time teaching programming subjects. Can't wait for it.. I am excited! So, see you this Thursday students…

Today is the first day of work.

I have been on leave last week. I am gradually switching the holiday mood to working mode. However, really need to heat the engine now, I have another class this afternoon!

Have a nice day, people!

Photo of the day…

DSC00791early in the morning : on the way back to sandakan

No comments: