Friday, January 08, 2010

Water

 

I received this email from my teacher during primary school. I am shocked he still remember me ;) Thank you Mr. Wong!

How much water do you drink in a day? Plain water is not my favourite, but I know it is important for our body to function well. We need to drink 2l of water everyday. That’s 4 bottle of mineral water (small)! Banyak nya.. But you don’t have to drink it in one go, right? Here’s the best time to consume our plain water.

Correct timing to take water, will maximize its effectiveness to Human body.

Two (02) glass of water      - After waking up -  Helps activate internal organs  

One (01) glasses of water  - 30 minutes before meal - Help digestion  

One (01) glass of water      - Before taking a bath - Helps lower blood pressure

One (01) glass of water      - Before sleep  - To avoid stroke or heart attack

water

That’s for today..enjoy ur drinks!

No comments: