Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Macam di KK

17th Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah. May Allah give us strength and blessing to appreciate this holy month with more ibadah.

This morning, I reached office earlier than usual. One of the reason is because sending my dearest Nurul to the school then straight to the office. 6.24 am, yup that is waaay to early Winking smile.

First thing to do is to check the email. Nope, nothing important today. That’s good, so I can continue my reading that have been put to a long pause since last meeting with the supervisor. Bad, bad Misako!

Then I checked my FB (who doesn’t, kan?). My brother send this video to our family group. Macam di KK. It is a famous phrases in Sabah like, “OK bah kalau kau”, “aramaitiii” and so on. Macam di KK is referring to a happening place for entertainment. There is also one funny joke about this phrase told by Mr Hubby. I think most of the guys know the joke. However, congratulation to Janrywine J Lusin for the interesting performance. Bah enjoy, macam di KK oooh!

Matchiam di KK.. adaa di KK.. Aramaitii..

No comments: