Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 1: The Lab

This is the 4th week in Semester 1. Beginning to like my ‘lil corner in the Lab, the place i spent the most of my next 3 years (hope I can complete within time)of  study. I still remember 2 weeks before, it can automatically trigger a headache just by thinking about coming to the lab. Imagine, for a decade I have my own cosy room where everything I need in order  to be a fully functioning teacher were just within my reach. But now, knowing that I need to move to another place in order for me to really feel   that i am now a student, is making me quite anxious. The smell of the lab enough to put my mood off . Next of course the migraine la..

Alhamdulillah, it is better now. I can sit several hours reading and doing stuff as student used to do. Need to have this important momentum to sail this journey. Like one of my good friend said.. It’s about time for me to jump into the ocean. Now I am in the ocean, and in need to learn how to swim. But before that I need to know how to float. Or otherwise I will be drowning.  Please ya Allah, don’t let me drown. Please give me the strength.

Still learning how to float, and sometimes it makes me tired. It is endless. So many thing need to read, yet so many thing need to understand. Most of the jargons are still aliens to me.

Now I need to jot down all the important points from my reading into my journal before the meeting with Dr Supervisor tomorrow.

Signing off,

Yours truly

Photo0815Photo0816

my new cubicle.. Winking smile

2 comments:

mai said...

Slm kak, love ur post lately. U r an inspiration! :) May each steps u take bring u closer to ur dream. Somehow, regardless of wherever u r & the long wait, & all the negativity from others, u can still achieve it, if u believe. Dream big everyday!

Misako said...

thanks Mai.. you inspired me too ;) it's not easy to make this decision.. haha.. walaupun sudah more than 10 years masih susah jg.. but when the time come, you will know it.. sama2 kita berjuang ya..