Friday, October 14, 2011

I am a Student!

At last! It took me more than 10 years to make another ‘giant’ step in my life. Why? There are so many reasons.

  • Commitment – You name it. Work commitment, family commitment, etc.. etc..
  • The ‘love’ – I love to involve in research that got to do with learning or e-learning. Until the final month before I submitted my proposal to a prospect supervisor, I found another love! Haha..
  • Mr Supervisor – This is one of the most important criteria for you to consider. Of course we will never find a perfect Supervisor, but at least, this person should be the right one. The one who see you as a person, guide you through the journey, someone who knowledgeable to the field.
  • Over-the-sea – The most important of all is, I am quite reluctant to move to another place, especially over-the-sea. I might be new interesting life, but being me.. I don’t think I can cope with all the changes. Especially with my 3 schooling kids and full-of-commitment-hubby. This is why I have to take a decade to decide.

Alhamdulillah, one of my prayers had been answered by the All Mighty. To be a mother, a wife and a student at my own home, I mean here at KK. Am praying hard and of course struggling to be on time with all the schedule and milestone set by me and Mr Supervisor (DrABB).

So, now I am a student. Once again ;). Hope this journey brings me a lot of nice memories. A journey not only to broaden the border of knowledge but also to find my stand in this academia world. InsyaAllah.

Ya Allah, sahaja aku menimba ilmu keranaMu. Permudahkanlah perjalananku dan rakan2ku dalam perjuangan kami mencari ilmuMu. Amiin.

*For my own reference

How to write a research proposal : http://researchproposalguide.com/

How To Write a (Thesis / Dissertation) Proposal : http://filebox.vt.edu/users/nussbaum/subpages/ProposalHowTo.pdf

3 comments:

Linachu said...

Tahniah my friend! I wish you all the very very very yang teramat sangat best, for this new journey of yours :) I wish I could be with you on the journey but I guess I still haven't receive the true calling yet.. xoxo
ps..i'm sure being a student means you'll some free time to meet up some time?

Misako said...

thank you dear friend.. really need to put all the momentum now..hehehe.. ya, for sure kita bulih minum2 lagi.. can't to meet up lil asyraf jg.. hugs to both the handsome guy n kakak yasmin..

AtieAbid said...

salam mdm.

waaaahh..Doctor to be..hehe. congrates mdm..
:)