Thursday, July 24, 2008

One Afternoon with A Dear Friend

Last Thursday, I had my together-gather-session with my dear friend, Az. I tried to ask for Sar to join, but she is away in Beaufort. Haven't seen her since she left. Yeah.. I'm missing my buddies a lot. It feel lonely sometime. Well, going back to my outing with Az. Before this we always meet at CopyCat at Kingfisher. This time Az suggested 1 Borneo! Although I always want to go there, but I never been there. It's only about 1 KM from my office. Why? Simply because that 'gigantic' hypermall is still under construction. You can see the construction workers walking around at the parking lot with their safety helmet. The crane is still on top of one of its tower. If it happen a piece of plank or nail fall down from the highest floor and land on you head.. Fuh.. I'm sure it will be a front page news. But when you went inside, of course lah, macam sudah siap. They call it Sabah's Mega Mall.



By the way, despite all those imagination, with no hesitate I agreed. We went to a Japanese shop (what's the name aa..) then had our lunch at the food court. The system is quite funny, you need to buy the coupon before you can buy the food. If you can't finish the amount that you have paid, no worries you can get the refund, but only at the same day. We talked about life, children, friends. It is never have enough time when we catching up things.

Well sure enough there will be more teh-tarik-session soon.

1 comment:

Linachu said...

the jap shop is called daiso. syiok kan..semua 5 ringgit. though i think some of the stuff maybe worth less than that.

yep, thanks ye for meeting up. when's the next one?