Thursday, December 04, 2008

Finished at Last!

At last! I have finished marking and keying in the grade to the system. This morning the academic will have a meeting to endorse the marks. Hopefully everything will be ok. It is really menyakitkan hati, if I have to re-decorate the marks (pinjam maizura punya wording).

Next time I will only put beberapa ketul soalan for the exam. I learnt my lesson, if too many questions, sendiri yg mo mati marking.I receive several love letters from the student..this is one of them..

I will have a break for today, before I can continue for PLUMS punya exam paper pulak. But that one is easier, not so many students.

After that, I need to fill in the form pulak. What I have achieve throught the year, ya? Seems like not much activity yg boleh memberikan markah yg tinggi.. no khidmat masyarakat at all. I dont want to get zero marks for that part. I will think hard.. bongkar semua surat2 and memo2 mana tau ada yang bulih d kasi masuk. I don't know about my other collegue, but this is definitely not my favourite excercise, at all. When you have to think, calculate, how many marks would u put for your own accessment. Kalau banyak sangat.. mcm minta puji dan syok sendiri.. kalau sikit betul, nanti gagal kena mengadap org yg duduk nuun di kayangan pulak. Ish..ish..ish..

No comments: