Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Cousin's Wedding

Last week 12 Dec 2008, attending my cousin's wedding.
**Update**

Mohd Khairi & Farah Diyana

My first cousin, Aying, once live with us when his parents were in KL for a year.. He was our only brother at that time because all of my siblings are girls, Ani & Ida. Ijul & Ipah lum lahir lagi masa tu. I was at primary 3 at that time. Aying is one year younger than me. I still remember we share the same bed back then. Budak kecil lagi bah.. Penakut jugak c aying masa tu.

After we moved from Sim2 and they moved to KK, we barely in contact. We follow our own ways. Years after years we became more and more a part. But recently, when he said he want to settle down with his love, ayah's feel at least we need to take part in his wedding for Aying's late father is ayah's brother.So, we try what ever we can to help. My Lai can't attend the whole ceremony, therefor Ijul need to be the replacement unofficial photographer. We need the pics to be included in the video during the tingkuang's dinner party at the Tang Dynasty hotel. Again the video will be done by Ijul. Mcm ada cop sirim sudah c ijul, tugasan wajib utk slide show pengantin. Dari kawin c Ani, c Ida, c Aunty.. and now c Aying... I can say Ijul has done a good job.

My eyes watered when I first saw the vid. It shows some pics when Aying staying with us those years.

Now, he is married to his lovely wife Wawa. We all hope they will stay happy for the rest of their life. Selamat menempuh alam rumah tangga, Aying.. Wawa

Datin tgh ikat samping c Aying

Senyuman seorang bakal raja sehari

No comments: