Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Template: Disaster!

I am about to try my new layout. Before I reload the template, I have already saved the old one. However, the new look does not displayed as I expected. Byk column yang lari. So, I decided to keep the old one.
At first I installed this template, but did not displayed properly

But when I try to reload my old template, most of my widget are gone! Punya lah bengang ni. Mana lah mo cari balik sources of those widget. So, now I am trying to install another new template. Still working on it. Hopefully can finished it by tonight.

Then, I downloaded this one but no success

3 comments:

CikSengal said...

ye.. penah mengalami benda yang sama.. so skarang ni memang pikir banyak kali kalau nak tukar template.. widget sume hilang.. leceh nak cari balik..

Misako said...

sedey..kena buat balik sumer..waaa!!

Anonymous said...

Template sekarang lawa =)Luas skit post area tu plg best :D

Plg mahal banner ats tu ekeke, lawa2 congratz