Monday, September 28, 2009

Back

I am back! To work of course. Just finished my class. The first class ever after this Raya mode.

I woke up early for my sahur this morning. I really miss the Ramadhan. I enjoy waking up early preparing for sahur, rushing home for berbuka and counting days to Aidilfitri. Now the Raya is at its 8th day, the festive mood is fading. There will be more open house during weekends, but I doubt I can make it coz we are too busy preparing for the MQA document (once again!).

This Friday, we will be off to Karambunai for (another) MQA retreat. Kerja sampai tengah malam lah tu. But for my kiddos, it means .. pool time! Alamat 'kunta' lah lagi diorang ni. Need to find where I put the sun block. Every time I need it, I always fail to find it. At the end I will buy a new one. Any recommendation for the best sunblock available in KK?

Ok, now I really need to start marking the mid-exam papers before another task start piling up. Alright blog.. don't miss me. I will sure be around.

Salam Aidilfitri!

No comments: