Monday, October 05, 2009

Retreat @ Karambunai

For months, we were preparing for the MQA documents and last weekend was the climax. Went to Nexus Karambunai to have the retreat to discuss and refine the MQA thingy. Retreat means more work, stay up late for me; holiday & pool for kiddos and hubby.

It went well I guess. The room was great, the food were marvelous, the services was ok. Except for the 'waiting for the buggy'. The retreat it self was considered successful although so many things need to be put properly in place after the discussion. That brings to more work after retreat.. haiya..

After we went home, I got a head ache and sleep all the afternoon. Most probable the change in my eating and due to the aircond in the meeting room. Sapa suruh ndak bawa jaket.. Balik rumah terus demam. Thanks to hubby, he helped me with the back & foot massage and I felt great in the next morning. Thanks Lai!

I am not good at updating the pics. But hopefully I'll have time to post the pics here.

2 comments:

Maz Al Eidrus said...

waaa seronokla dorang bermandi manda di pool... masih demam mate? have a rest, and get well soon!

Misako said...

iya.. siuk diorang mandi.. sy ok sudah mate.. thanks..