Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wake me up when September end

Today is 30th September!

It’s nothing to do with the story in the song. Just that, it is already end of September and tomorrow is October! Normally when it’s October, for me, it marks the starting of the end of the year. Well, it really a big deal for me. Why? It’s just because. Because:

  • I still have not finished writing my PhD proposal (though I have prepared all the documents needed and filled up all the forms)
  • The final exam is approaching. Need to compile all the student’s mark and calculate their carry marks.
  • Need to prepare for Danish pre-birthday party. We do it earlier so that he can celebrate it with his school mate.
  • Need to save some money for a mini-gateway early next year. We are going to KL to celebrate Hubby’s birthday. Yeaay!

There are some more. But I hope I can deal with these first. Happy end of September everyone!

2 comments:

Maz Al Eidrus said...

mate, datang KL cari saya okeh?

Misako said...

sure mate.. miss u n irdina.. ;)