Sunday, June 07, 2009

FunTastica!

If you were there, you would agree with me. At first, I were really worried that the reunion dinner will be quiet, boring and dull. It turned out to be absolutely the opposite. It was fun, exciting, full of laughter and memorable. Thanks to Adlin and Nurul. You both were the backbone. Nurul, you really make the dinner lively. Many thanks to friends that supporting the event. Although it was not as big as we wanted, but for me that was more than successful.
After 15 years leaving UKMS Matriculation, most of my friends look more gorgeous and beautiful. They are still the same, funny and full of interesting idea.

An entry from my dear Roomate here.

A0019752 A0019729

A0019838 A0019860

for the rest pics,you need to join our xUKMS FB group laa..

According to Adlin, Dr. D is asking for the next reunion! Good luck for the future organizer.

No comments: