Thursday, June 04, 2009

Mate forever!

I am on leave today, but still in the office with my kiddos. Why? Need to settle things before the LI visit next week. Need to finish marking the exam answer script (PLUMS) and key in the marks. Hope I can finish it by today.

This afternoon, I will fetch my mate (shorties for room mate) and her family at the airport. She will be here for the xUKMS reunion dinner tomorrow night. The last time I met her was 6-7 years back. During that time, I went to Kuching for 3 weeks training. We went to her parents house, makan2, and jalan2 around Kuching. Do you still remember it, mate?

She was my room mate during my matriculation at UKMS Menggatal campus. Although we only spent 1 year to know each other, it was like I know her for life! We went through good and sad memories. We share the same principles and at the same time fought for our own thought. Learn together and in the same KK1, also in the same study group. We went to jog together, lunch, dinner, and diet .. together. It is like a video tape playing in my head, right now. I really miss the memories.

Now after more than 10 years, we are about to meet again, with other xUKMS. I have a mixed feeling. Happy, excited, nervous and macam2. Hopefully I still can recognize you, mate. See you at the airport!

1 comment:

Maz Al Eidrus said...

Mate, terharu baca this entry... rindu sgt sama kamu... will go there again, this i promise you inshaAllah...

I still remember all about us... maggi dalam tin, jogging pagi2, lagu zombie and ning baizura... everything!

forever love,
-mate-