Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bowl

Are you a bowler? Me? Nope. But we are having a bowling tournament tomorrow. This sport competition is organized by the students. Other than bowling, there are snooker, netball, soccer, badminton.

Dila came to me asking whether I am interested to join in a bowling team, two weeks before. Surprisingly, I agreed! It has been along long time since I bowl. So, to re-align our hand we went to bowl at the 1B during lunch hour. Hahaha.. so, funny coz my ball keep attracted to the 'longkang'. By the second day, my hand and my arm is aching. Mcmanalah mo main besok. Hopefully luck is at our side.

To Sal, Yatt, Dila.. we play our best, aaa.. Chaiyo..chaiyo..!

2 comments:

Maz Al Eidrus said...

ahahahaha i am surely not a bowler... kami punya jabatan ada buat game last 2 months and i hampir got tempat yang tercorot... selalu saja masuk longkang :p

Misako said...

samalah kita mate.. kami dpt perak pun .. sbb hanya 2 group jak competing.. shhhh..(wink..wink..)