Thursday, July 23, 2009

To Know Misako is to Love Misako

I read Linachu's entry about this before I was tagged by Mimi. At first I am quite blur to every sentences I read. But later, I LOL. It is so funny. You should try it and be surprise on what comes back to you. Gila! =)

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Misako!

  1. The pupil of an octopus's eye is shaped like Misako.
  2. Misako invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC.
  3. Misakoicide is the killing of Misako.
  4. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Misako.
  5. Misako has a bifurcated penis!
  6. The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Misako.
  7. You share your birthday with Misako.
  8. There are more than two hundred different kinds of Misako.
  9. If you toss Misako 10000 times, she will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because her head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom.
  10. The National Heart Foundation recommends eating Misako at least three times a week.
I am interested in - do tell me about


  1. Shape like me? Sensitif eh..
  2. Akhirnya tercapai jg impianku untuk mencipta sesuatu yg berguna. Ahaks.. !
  3. Bah jaga2 ada penyakit baru.. Misakoicide!
  4. Wah sukanya.. ada word 'thin' di situ..
  5. Apa? Penis? Matilaa..
  6. Paling tidak ku suka ni.. sudah lah berat.. more than 500 tons lagi tu.. Isshhh..
  7. Wow, baru ku tahu... I am sharing the same birthday with Misako! Yay..
  8. I am the 199th kinds of Misako.. Hahaha
  9. Ingatkan berat kepala sebab otak byk isi..
  10. Hahaha.. at least Misako is a healthy food. Yum..yum..
Bah kawan2 marilah cuba...Mesti ada yg sakit perut ketawa guling2.. Wait until you read triva about Yatt.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

yo! thanks for the wheels... hehehehe...

btw, ngeri oo bifurcated (whatever that word means) p*nis hahahaha

*ketawa berguling-guling smpi keluar air mata*

Linachu said...

hehe..tak sangka my post dah menjadi tag...

oh...those are some surprising facts abt you misako!! ya..especially the bit abt the peeenis..ooops!

.. but i'm sure u are a yummy food..hehe