Friday, July 17, 2009

At Last...

This morning, Sal asked me whether I receive any letter from pendaftar. It is about the APC. Then, I went to check at the pegion hole. Yup I got the letter too. At last, after 10 years, finally I got it. Cheeewah.. tembirang.. Personaly, this is rather important for me. It is some kind of a milestone for me. Hairan, mcm mana org boleh dpt cemerlang although baru balik belajar, baru masuk kerja etc. And most of the time, I will try to comfort myself. It is not that I am not doing and try the best at work. So, this is my time. Giliran saya. Alhamdulillah.

8 comments:

Mohammad Saifuddin said...

hehe..
...dengar org "atasan" cerita...APC ni ada 2 maksud..
1. utk org yg betul2 cemerlang...sebagai penghargaan..
2. utk org yg "cemerlang"...sebagai pemangkin utk lebih berusaha..

apa2 pun, i'm sure you're on the 1st category... :)

CikSengal said...

congrats! see u there.. :D

Misako said...

thank you kawan2.. walaupun ianya bukan perkara besar buat saya, but lately jadi tanda tanya juga.. adakah sy tak pernah dpt sbb I am not doing my job well.. ??

Yat.. c u there.. =)

Maz Al Eidrus said...

Congrats mate... u deserved it!!!

Bee said...

Cemerlang! Wahhhh tahniah! Tahniah! Dapat 1k lah maknanya ni.

As for me, this year sudah third year dapat the "minta puji" title. No "moolah" is tied to this title. not even sepuluh ringgit. How sad! So I think this year is going to be my third year of mogok APC. Macam tiada mood mau datang. Hehe

Misako said...

Mate, thanks.. (malulah..)
Bee.. it's not easy to get terpuji.. I only got it once sepanjang 10 thn.. u should be proud of it.. hopefully, next year kana upgrade itu terpuji 3x..

AtieAbid said...

congrate madam...
=)
waaa...
tp madam memang the best lecturer ever juga..
=)

mzn said...

belated congrat...teruskan kecemerlangan :)