Friday, February 13, 2009

25 + 1 + 3 Random Things About Siti Hasnah

Once, you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 (or 29) random things. At the end, you choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you (In this case I am tagging back BX and Sheera). If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. If I didn't tag you, it's because you've been tagged.

1. Most people call me Siti, my friend call me Hasnah and my close friend call me Has or Ana.

2. I went to SRJK St. Monica then to SMK Sung Siew before to SBPLD.

3. I can understand and speak a little Cantonese. I learn the language during my primary school.

4. Still survive with 3 + 1, my darling helpers. Especially my hubby. Love you!

5. I was at the boarding school for 6 years (secondary school, SBPLD) before went to Matrics and then UKM.

6. I am married to my highschool sweetheart. We were classmate during Form 4.

7. I am a sporty during my study.I represented my school for 4 x 400 m, 4 x 200 m, shot put, lontar lembing, volley ball and went to Miri for netball (PPPM).

8. I am very afraid of missing the flight. We (Asni & I) ran like mad at KLIA to Satellite building to catch our connecting flight to Adelaide. Pecut 100 meter!

9. I am a morning, Subuh to be exact, person when it comes to study. I like to study in the morning. Really early in the morning. (During my study laa)

10. I am friendly. Normally I will start the conversation to a new friend.

11. I cannot work without Internet. Although my work does not need Internet connection. Yay!

12. I am multitasking. I can do several job at a time, according to priority.

13. I am still using my 1st HP number, since 7 years ago. (So, friends it's either u lost my number or u dont bother to contact me)

14. I don't do window shopping. I only survey the price for the things that I want to buy.

15. I love to buy stuff/ present for my family, especially my kiddos. If I went outstation, I will buy souvenirs for friends and family first. Will only buy for myself after that.

16. I really love spicy food. Kicap lada or sambal is a must in my meal.

17. I am a gamer person. I loved playing quest games, Sims and puzzle type of games. But only play if I have lots of lots leisure time.

18. I had stage fright. I can't give impromptu speech or public speaking. My brain will easily become freeze and black out.

19. I really love graphic design and scrapbooking. My dream is to open my own graphic design company.

20. My first job after graduate was a temporary teacher - teaching Maths, Physics and Chemistry.

21. I am the eldest daughter. Also the eldest grandchild in my father's side.

22. I can't live without friends/ family. I love talking to them.

23. I am half (quarter?) Chinese. My mom is sino-Dusun. Her father is pure Chinese from China. Her family name was Chong. But my mom can't speak Chinese!

24. I went to a shorthand class before went to uni. (Yes, the course that normally the secretary took. My dad said it will be helpful for fast note taking. Never use it though)

25. I were married at the age of 23. One year after that, we have my Nurul. That was during my MSc. My confinement 'lady' was my husband that time. Now we have 3 kiddos.

(Bonus) 26. I am very close to all my siblings. We are all like friends. Best friends.

(Bonus) 27. My dad bought me my first computer. It was during my undergrad, 1st year 2nd Sem (around 1995). Pentium 1 if I not mistaken.

(Bonus) 28. I read my first novel at the age of 9. Badai Semalam. I finish it within 1 night. But has not read any novel for a very looooong time now.

(Bonus) 29. I love photography, but don't like to setup the manual setting of dslr. Thinking of buying compact camera with the features of dslr. Ada ka?

Not exactly a random thing; but if you are reading this, I tag you.(BX, 2009)
[I borrow this phrase from BX. Do not come and claim your royalty ya! I already cited it]

I am tagging xillix, mate, and my sis.

**Almost all my friend has already been tagged. So, again, if u are reading this - consider u are tagged **

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wuinah danger tag ni, kluar smua maklumat (ada palsu jg kot ahaha)

Pn ni gamer rupanya naaa XD

:::jillian de jill::: said...

ge ge ge.. kena tag pulak nih...

trying... but not now... seronok eh...

Anonymous said...

semoga ALLAH memberkati PUAN CT sekeluarga AMIN

Mohammad Saifuddin said...

"(Bonus) 29. I love photography, but don't like to setup the manual setting of dslr. Thinking of buying compact camera with the features of dslr. Ada ka?"

--> Canon G10.
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=144&modelid=17624

:::jillian de jill::: said...

dah jawab