Thursday, February 26, 2009

How Could You Fail on Me?

How could you, Mr L!
Do you know, Mr. L, I spend a lot of time to prepare the material for the class.
I gathered a bunch of interesting examples for my students, so that they won't be bored.
How could you.
Every week I tried to fill the class with fun and interesting experience.
But ever since our first class at the megalab, you never fail to disappoint me.
How could you.
And today, I decided that was the last time you fail on me.
I really give up on you Mr. L.
Next week, I won't let you to disappoint me, no more.
Enough is enough, Mr. LCD!

8 comments:

Mimi said...

alamak... sya notice tu kemarin balik2 blue screen...

Misako said...

hahaha..pandai flickering tu lcd.. lemasss..

Linachu said...

oohh i remember when this used to happen..tebal jak muka di depan kelas tu, trying to sort it out and pretending that you know what you're doing.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... ingat siapa lah itu Mr. L... look on the bright side. In SST every morning lecturers have to get the LCD from our General Office... and return those LCDs after class...
It's too troublesome.

Nurul Syafiqah said...

yup.. that's the exact thing I did, Az.. pura2 tau kunun.. hehehe
Bee, di sktm pun mcm tu.. but this time I have a class at the megalab, library..

Mohammad Saifuddin said...

@Nurul Syafiqah
"Hai nama saya nurulsyafiqah mohd ehram.saya sekolah di sk tobobon.kelas saya 3 dinamik.nanti saya cerita kan lagi"

mati-mati sia katawa..bila pula ada budak darjah 3 kasi lecture pakai "Mr. L" di sktm..haha!..terkezut sia~ :P

Misako said...

hahaha.. ya, terlupa log out.. skali tinguk terguna pulak username c nurul tu.. ish..ish..

Maz Al Eidrus said...

ahahahah nasib baik namaku bukan L, and aku bukan Mr... kalau ndak, memang ingatkan ko marah aku mate...