Thursday, February 26, 2009

CD Collection

I have no CD (song) collection.No, not even one. But today I receive my very first CD (or EP?) ever!
the album cover

And the best part is, it's Yuna's! Ye..ye..ye.. Thanks to my lil' sis. She bought it online, and maybe because for being her 'post box' all this while, so at last she gave me the commission. But sadly I have no CD player in my car. Never mind, if you happen to limpas my office, pura2 saja tidak dengar tu lagu Yuna repeating like mad ya. Hehehehe..

See you tomorrow, dear blog. Oh ya, it's lovely Friday tomorrow. I am happy! [Can u see my smiling face?]

4 comments:

H a n e y S i z u k a said...

wah deluan2 ne dengar.btw, thanks to u too for being my 'post box' ever.hehe

AtieAbid said...

x sangka madam layan jugak muzik yuna nie..hehehe..

best3..

:::jillian de jill::: said...

yuna.. dari mana dtg... ni kena cari nih

Nurul Syafiqah said...

layaan..