Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekends

My in laws from sdk and membakut came this weekend. As usual, our house will be the one-stop-center. Sometimes my parents or my sisters and brother. I like to have guest. So, last night we went to 1B, but it was almost 9 pm! We (the mommies) went to the U Bowl Playground, while the daddies enjoyed themselves at the snooker section. Regret not bringing the camera. Haiya. After that went to have dinner (supper?) in IP. It was 11 pm.

Suppose, this morning we plan to go to Gaya Street. Woke up late, so cancell lah. While waiting for another plan B, I get myself to prepare some lecture notes for next week. Talking about next week, I will be very busy with some school's stuff. Don't worry dear blog, will visit you anyway. Bah, need to continue with my unfinished tasks.

Have a nice day/week dear friends.

**Am relief, the MQA documents tasks had finished at last.

No comments: