Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Al-Fatihah

"Ana, dr harimi mninggal smlm"

I was very shocked when I received an sms from Sal. I saw him walking to his room last week. I also saw his wife somewhere around the office. He was a very nice guy. I remembered the students did liked him, he was with the most nomination for best lecturer some years ago.

For several years, he was wearing sun glasses all the time. He had a cancer. They said it was his eyes and after the operations and chemotherapy it has spread an became brain tumor. Some said he went to coma because of his lung failure.

After I heard the news, I called my brother (he was arwah’s student before) and my friend Az and Sar. The news spread very fast. Most of us were shocked. We (Hidayati and me) went to the SMC, but he was in the mortuary. So, we went to see his wife instead. She was really calm as well as his daughter.

Noreemah sent them home and we followed. At home, his daughter draw a picture of a man, I believed it was his father and gave it to her mom. They cried.  It was very emotional.

May his soul rest peacefully. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat Allah yang Maha Pengasih. Sesungguhnya ajal dan maut di tangan Tuhan.

Al-Fatihah. 

al-fatiha

3 comments:

AtieAbid said...

al-fatihah utk arwah...

Linachu said...

thank you for calling me has. i'm sad to find out he's not with us anymore and that he was not well all this while. Allah loves him more. He was a good man.

Bee said...

I heard about this from my cousin, I don't know him personally but he seems like a nice person. How sad.

May Allah bless his soul.