Thursday, April 02, 2009

Random Pics Part 2

This entry does not have any specific title. I wanted to put some pics so long ago, but forgotten.

DSC00268 DSC00267

Smile dear friends! Thanks to my ‘lil sis. She gave me 1/2 a dozen of these beautiful cup cakes. It taste good although I am not a real fan of cupcakes.

DSC00274 DSC00273

That’s our seat number. During last school holiday, we went to watch “Race to Witch Mountain” at 1B. That is Danish kena candid tengah berabis makan popcorn.

DSC00254 DSC00253

One beautiful Sunday went to Tamu Jln Gaya. Did not have opportunity to shoot pics, sebok jaga anak. Took some rest at the side of the road sambil makan2 n minum2 (the kiddos). Penyaram is the fav kuih of Danial, and Danish berabis makan mee. Dont worry sudah cuci tangan tu.

DSC00246 

My Nurul started blogging end of last year. I hope it will help her in her English writing and karangan.

DSC00214 

Rich Tea. During my study dulu, I really love this biskut. Cicah ngan air teh lagi.. wow..del.icio.us. I bought this one at Tong Hing.

DSC00215

The not so new MAS seating cover. Colourful. I like.. Taken last year during my trip to Langkawi.

 

DSC00091 DSC00090

31st Dec 2008. Nurul got her hair cut before the school open for new semester.

taman DSC00108

1st January 2009. We went to Taman Umum at Tanjung Lipat Teluk Likas. 

DSC00271

This is my report card during primary school. My mom found it at home and bring it to KK for my kids collection. Actually I am not that good student. I went to mission school, St. Monica. Most of the student is chinese. We were only around 6 Malays in my class. I learn to speak cantonese during those years.

Ok, that’s all folks. For now… have a nice weekend.

Psst.. I am on leave tomorrow. Do dont check me in my room.

8 comments:

niezam sdk said...

"My Nurul started blogging end of last year. I hope it will help her in her English writing and karangan."

- future potential blogger alert! Hehe, yeah blog to improve BI woot like me!

"The not so new MAS seating cover. Colourful."

- didn't know it at all :D Lama xnaik MAS, naik yg murah2 jer, kapal selam

Misako said...

Kalau bukan pasal kerja.. x merasalah naik MAS. Tapi skrg ni sometime MAS lagi murah dr AA. Jauh tu naik kapal selam dr KK - SDK.

Bee said...

Oh you went to St. Monica Sandakan?

What a coincidence, My late mum taught at the school from 1987 to 1998. She taught English. If I am not mistaken. Teachers in her time had to be well rounded, they could practically teach in every subjects.

My late mother's name was Faridah Wong, did you know her? And there's this one teacher that I also knew... Mrs. Mariano.. she and my mum were Brownies facilitator.

Misako said...

I was in Brownies too! The name is familiar, but maybe she didn't teach me. I left St. Monica in 1988. Maybe she taught my sis n bro. All my siblings went to the same school, you know.

So, where did u go for ur primary school in sdk?

H a n e y S i z u k a said...

Cikgu Faridah? erm Norairah's mum izzit?

Linachu said...

Your sis yg buat cuppies tu ka? Cute! A lot of ppl are into cupcakes these days.

Nurul pun blogging?? Wow!

:::jillian de jill::: said...

wah cik misako... jumpa khazanah lama.. mesti tersenyum bila jumpa kan...

Bee said...

Yeah Haney, it's Noorairah's mum. Erra's my baby sis.

CT I didn't go to school in Sandakan, I spent my schooling years in the west coast of Sabah.