Wednesday, April 22, 2009

e-BE

Currently I am pening2 sorting out my resits, documents related to the tax declaration. I really need to organize all the clutters (memos, resits, billing, etc). I am not the 'filing' person. Really hard to search for the specific documents when it is in a pile of papers!

So friends, have you done yours? Starting this year the exercise is fully online. Ok, still need to figure out hubby's password coz I am the one who did for him last year. Crack my head, I forgot the password. Need to call the LHDN lah ni to retrieve new password.

This is the URL : https://e.hasil.gov.my

3 comments:

CikSengal said...

baru je lepas buat filing ni dengan tunjuk ajar pakar - k sal.. hehehe..

Misako said...

ahkak pun baru siap isi...

Maz Al Eidrus said...

ehehehe... aku dah isi cuma belum submit, takut silap... nanti petang mau buat... wuaaa... ada cukai kena bayar lagi...