Monday, April 13, 2009

FYP oh FYP

Starting from today, I will be hardly found in my room (dear students) coz that 'time' has started. Yeah, Final Year Project presentation has started. It's also referred as viva. Most of the CS lecturer will also involved, most of the time. The FYP thingy will be until this Friday. Hope to see more 'nice' project this time. Also hoping everybody(students) will doing good for their FYP presentation. Last semester, we got several students cried. We did not do anything abusive ya.. just suddenly that girl cried. I think she nows that she did not do well.

Lunch hour - just got back from the lab. Have a short break before continue another session this afternoon. Layan several blogs, my daily dossage. Yatt introduce me to this interesting guys. I am having fun hearing their creative song. One of them is the singer Akbar, and according to Yatt the other one is the brother of Faizal Tahir.

If you feel boring, just lend them your ears. Enjoy!

Caution : Awas, merbahaya utk telinga yg tidak sporting. Gila betul this two mamat, KOQ!

No comments: