Tuesday, December 08, 2009

5 Years

 

5 years ago..

senyum-dulu Danish-jgn-nangis saya-nak-jugak dan-lagii

I still remember, the contraction started that night. Mild. I can still sleep with it. So, nope not tonight.

Early in the morning, the contraction became stronger. This must be it. Told hubby, need to go to the hospital. It was approximately 9 am. On the way to the hospital at Likas, asked hubby to drop me at the Gergasi to buy some magazines. Still can tahan the sakit..

Luckily the traffic was not that heavy. Reached as-em-cee around 15 minutes to 10. Went to register while hubby was parking the car. The contraction interval was around 10 minutes apart. Trying to bear with the pain. Couldn't sit down. Filled up the form while standing. Asked hubby to call our gyne, found out he just left the building 5 minutes ago.

Right away, I was admitted and checked-up. Dilation was already 5 cm. Contraction became stronger. My gyne arrived about 15 minutes after that. He was been in the hospital since 5 am for another patient. Checked me up then he broke the water sag. Suddenly the contraction was unbearable. I asked the nurse to change the mat cause it's so wet. During the changing, she saw something. Meconium. She saw the meconium-stained in the amniotic fluid. Quickly, the nurse-in-charge called my gnye. Dr Gyne came and explained to hubby and me that we need to act fast because the baby is under pressure. We decided to wait for another 15 minutes and after some thorough discussion with hubby, we agreed to do c-section.
 
Will continue soon… :D 

2 comments:

Linachu said...

Awww...look at Nurul, still so small. Now bujang already!

Misako said...

ya..nnt c yasmin pun mcm tu.. ndak sedar, bujang sudah..heheh