Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lunch with the Dragons

Yesterday, I had lunch with my two beautiful friends. The dragons. Haha, we born in the same year and also my little Alice Cullen - she is also a dragon.. golden dragon.

I always enjoy the get-together-activity with this two lovely ladies. We share all the tears and joy being a mum. Talked about our work, life and kids. Changing updates about movies, books and tv series. Love every moment with them. Like Az said, we vow to meet more often next year.

Both this ladies are a creative and a good writer. Their blogs are inspiring. And they both are born in December. Hmmm.. a good coincidence kah?

Yeah, I am looking forward for more gathering next year! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Linachu said...

Always a pleasure! Yeah, bila the next gathering? :)