Friday, December 04, 2009

New Look

It's hard to find the EOL in my to-do list. The task is keep piling up, one after another. Macamlah org lain tidak mengalami perkara yg sama. Though, I still awake in this wee hour to do some makeover on my blog. Lately, you have been forgotten. I am sorry. Blame it on my business and also the FB. I have done marking the exam papers for the full time student, but yet to finish the PLUMS'. Bila tu due date dia? Tomorrow I need to attend the PLUMS FYP presentation some more.

Talking about the new look.. which one is better? This fancy kaleidoscope,



or this simple woody?



I prefer to have simple background. But I also love the fancy one! So, which one do you think look good on me (the blog, of course!)?

Credit to Cheap Hosting and Theme Craft.

2 comments:

Linachu said...

the kaleidoscope one looks nice too. i like the swirly swirly things. but for me, mesti yg senang loading. sometimes the too fancy ones too slow to load or dont even load properly...

Misako said...

thanks Az, ya i like the swirly2 things jg.. but the issue will be the uploading time kan.. i'll be satisfied with the simple woody dulu lah..