Thursday, March 05, 2009

Inspiration

Where do you find your inspiration? Especially when it relate to your job, I found it quite complicated. But when I think of my job as a teacher, most of the time I am easily inspired by the students. Not from all of them, of course. Ya lah, some of them are very annoying, you know.

But first and foremost, my family is my inspiration for me to continue being a good daughter, wife, mom, and sister. Hope I can inspire my kiddos to be a good person too.

Bloghopping to this website, and was regaled with the idea of inspiration and also the design. Wow.. he is sooo damn creative. I fall in love with his works.



Just see/watch the slides below and tell me that you are not amused. K, enjoy the slide (I know, it's 100++ page!)
Finding Inspiration From Environment

No comments: