Monday, March 23, 2009

School Holiday

Yeah I know, the school holiday is over. And today most of us felt this is the worst Monday ever, after a very long break. So, where did you spent your holiday? For me, I have planned to have a one week break from work. I need to spend some quality time with my children too.

The school holiday start with a fun escape to Beringgis Resort on Friday. Fun for my children lah, but for us the CS program we need to finish the MQA documentation. We spent 2 nights there for the retreat. Once arrived, it was raining. The kiddos can’t wait for the rain to stop, they straight away go to their favourite spot.. the swimming pool, of course.

That night we worked very hard. After dinner, we were discussing and refining the document until midnight. It was 12.15 am when I went back to our room. Kerja keras betul kami.

We continue the workshop the next day. My kiddos and my hubby spending most of their time in the pool. I can see they are having fun. Mingling with other CS kiddos, it was good interaction. Walau hujan, walau panas. They stayed in the pool, especially Nurul and Danish. I was quite shocked to see they were sun-burnt. I had asked them to apply the sun block but if you stay more than 3 hours under the sun, even the SPF 50+ can’t save it. Merah macam udang galah!

At last, we manage to finish and wrap up everything (the workshop) on Sunday. So, no PLUMS class that Sunday.

Photo? Next time ya, still in the memory card.

 

Psst –> I am writing the entry using Window Live Writer. A lot more easier lah. Thanks to Mimi for introducing me the tool.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Last time kannn... (heheh.. still feels funny using "last time kan") my daughter spent only 1/2 an hour in the Beringgis Pool, trus hangus oo kulit dia... inikan pula 3 hrs! hehehehe... but kids bah... mana diorg peduli tu...

btw, sya paling suka livewriter tu sbb senang insert gambar...

Misako said...

ya.. last time kan.. (use ur daughter's phrase) ..lepas dari tu beringis terus semua hitam tebakar.. baru mengadu sakit tu sun burnt..
trus keluar sy punya lecture.. itulaaa... tidak mo dengar cakap...bla..blaa..

ya senang insert gambar guna livewriter tu kan..thanks once again..:)

:::jillian de jill::: said...

pn misako... live writer tu apa?... cemana nak guna?...