Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Danish's First Day at School

Last year, I sent Danish to a play school at KF. That school is under U*S management. Before this, I sent Danish to a makcik babysitter, since he was 2 months old until 3 years old. He is a very active kiddo, and some of my friend said he is a hyperactive. But no, he is not hyperactive, but a very, very lively and active. However, dia ni cengeng, he can cry easily.

The first day I sent him to the play school, he was crying like mad. He jump up and down.. guling2, crying all his heart out. Berabis tul lah bilang org. I have to stay there for couples of hours waiting him to calm down. But, the longer I sat with him..the louder his cry will be. So, what did I do? I just talked to him, saying that I need to go to work and he need to be at the school.. sbb tiada org jaga di rumah. After that, I went off. He run towards me and the teacher hold him tight... dia meronta2 sambil panggil ummi.

Danish : Ummiii..!!. Danish mau ikut ummi.. (nangis kuat)
Ummi : Nanti ummi datang ambil Danish, ya
Danish : Ndak mauuu..!!

It was very sad situation, but what could I do? I have other responsible too. So, I just left him there and went to the office. All day long I keep remember Danish and his cry.

When I fetch him after work, he lost his voice because of too much crying. His teacher said he don't want to sit down with his friends, don't want to eat, don't want to sleep or even play. He ran around the school searching for me. Kesian kan..

The next day, the same thing happen. It continue for one month, the crying and reluctant to follow the instruction from the teacher. But slowly, he gain his confidence and trust. He is the 'popular' kiddo in his playschool last time.

Now, he went to the kindergarten just next to his playschool. And yes, your guess is right. He is in that mode again.

Danish : Ummi, Danish tidak mau pakai baju ni (baju sekolah)
Ummi : Danish mesti pakai ni, semua kawan pun pakai baju skolah..
Danish : Kenapa?
Ummi : Budak sekolah mesti pakai baju sekolah...
Danish : Kenapa mau pigi sekolah..
Ummi : Budak besar mesti pigi sekolah supaya pandai..
Danish : Danish bukan budak besar, Danish masih kecil lagi
(sambil compare tinggi dia with his friend Aman)
Ummi : ???

3 comments:

Maz Al Eidrus said...

alahai mate... senyum sorang i read this entry... adorable sangat si danish ni... banyak keletah bah... muka bukan main lagi innocent...

by the way, link to my blog tu salah... tukar lama sudah...

http://www.ourlivesstory.blogspot.com/

:::jillian de jill::: said...

salam...

huhu.. kerenah anak anak... sy lambat g...

Anonymous said...

ni dialog btul ka tipu nih haha :D funny