Friday, January 23, 2009

Parking at Center Point

Halo! Went to visit Industrial Training (L.I) students for the last two days. No.. not in KL, just around KK. Went to Karamunsing Complex, SEDCO Plaza then to Center Point. Betuuul! Most of them are having their training with companies in the shopping complexes. So, apa lagi.. saya pun drink water while diving.. (kekeke.. direct translation). But not have enough time though. Coz need to go from one place to another within 4 - 5 hours, that's not easy especially when it comes to finding the parking space. The most challenging was Center Point car park. Not only because it's quite stif tapi I have bad experience during my last visit to the car park. Iyaa.. terberenti di tgh2 naik bukit.. terpaksa tarik tu hand brake lagi.. Sebab kereta di depan tu tiba2 jak berhenti. That time I just got my driving license. Macam2 doa sudah keluar.... tu enjin kereta pun mengaum semacam. Worst thing was the car is going down a little bit when I released the hand brake. Luckily I managed to hit the break. I ask my friend to take over.

Dolly: Bulih tu kakNa, tekan jak tu minyak, slowly release handbrake.
Me : Ndak bulih..ndak bulih.. matilaaa.. nanti terlanggar kereta di belakang.
(I saw the driver was reversing giving me ample space, just in case..)
Dolly: Bulih tuu... ok relax.
Tekan minyak... kasi balance tu clutch..
ok .. now realese handbrake..

Tanpa semena-mena keretaku meluncur terus dengan lajunya.. dengan bunyi enjin dan tayar 'bertaluk'.
Me :This is my last time parking di CP. Ndak mau lagi aku naik sini!
Dolly sengih2 jak.

That was 2 years ago. Now, I am a competence driver. So, I was quite confident that day. Don't worry nothing happen, I managed to go in and out Center Point unscratch. Alhamdulillah I have overcome one of my fear. So, want me to park at Center Point? No problemo!

**Update**
Sempat juga ambik gambar time p visit tu..


@Popular book store CP




@ Karamunsing Plaza


2 comments:

Mohammad Saifuddin said...

Me : Ndak bulih..ndak bulih.. matilaaa.. nanti terlanggar kereta di belakang.

hahaha!
sy pun gini juga kalau d cp..misti takut2...tapi kalau d karamunsing, wisma, etc. yang bingkuk2 punya jalan tu, nda pula takut..pelik.. :P

Misako said...

ya... sy pun.. even I tried di Asia City.. punya bingkuk n sempit.. gilaa.. nasib baik nada kereta berenti d depan..