Thursday, January 08, 2009

Multimedia Class

This semester I am teaching 2 classes. Although both are Multimedia classes, but the content are quite different. For minor, it is an introductory class to understand Multimedia, but for the elective class we will go in deep on how multimedia works.

The minor class is very small, but I prefer small classes. Who does not? I decided to have more hands on during the classes. The other class got around 33 students, which I have already taught most of them from previous semester. I feel quite comfortable in both classes because most of them show their interest to learn multimedia. Therefore, I promise myself to give the best out of myself for this semester.

To my students, hope u have a great time with me throughout the semester and
Hey.. I really enjoy ur class, especially the elective class.

No comments: