Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Hubby!

Just a simple celebration at home

How do I begin to tell you how lucky I am
to have you in my life?
I'll start by saying what an honor it is
for me to be your wife.

You're my best friend in the good times
and my rock in times of sorrow.
You're the reason for sweet yesterdays
and my promise for tomorrow.

I never thought I could feel this loved
until I became your wife.
You made this year and every year
the best one of my life.


Dear husband, dad and wonder,
Bright as that warm the sun above.
On this birthday,
Our endless thanks, our joy, our love.


Sampai syurga ku cintamu
Hanya kamu..

Happy Birthday Dearest Hubby!




3 comments:

:::jillian de jill::: said...

hi misako!!!send my wish to ur husband...happy befdey!!!

"moga panjang umor dan dilimpahi rezekidan kebahagiaan"

Misako said...

thanks.. xillix, happy holidays..
smoga xillix dan keluarga sihat2 saja..

Nurul Syafiqah said...

askum umi .cakap happy birthday ayah.