Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nikon's CoolPix or Canon's IXUS

This is the new additional to my 2009 wish list. My hubby got his Olympus DSLR, but it's too bulky for me to put inside my handbag. So, I will go for compact camera although the functions and the choice of manual is cannot be compared with dslr, but I think it will fit my requirement.

But, I don't know which one to choose. Nikon's CoolPix S710 14.5 MegaPixels worth RM1K++ or Canon's IXUS 980 IS 14.7 MP worth RM1,400++K?


but, the canon ixus look very sleek, don't they? aspecially when it in my hand.. ;)

Nantilah kena survey sendiri d kedai... in the mean time, kumpul duit lor.. mahal tu!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Checkout some full review:

Canon Digital IXUS 980 IS - http://is.gd/fiGx

Nikon Coolpix S710 - http://is.gd/fiIq

Sy masih xmen2 digital cam ni, ckp la 2.0MPixel huhu...

Anonymous said...

Canon! My bias recommendation because I am a fanboy of their products (for good reasons too). Hope you would pick a good one. :)

Anonymous said...

i think puan may check out the process time of the digitalcam to run and take the 2nd pic after taking the 1st pic...becoz for me, the right time is important..