Monday, January 19, 2009

My Very Own Font!

I have wanted to experiment creating my own font using my handwriting, although I know my writing is near to cacing kerawit ;). Last week when I do my usual bloghopping, I found this website that allow you to transform your handwriting to a font! Yes, your copyrighted original and your own font! I've done it and it turn out to be exiting. But before that you need to have this bahan2:
  1. Computer (of course lah bah.. silly me)
  2. Pen (preferable dark ink pen like magic pen or transparency pen or tiny marker pen)
  3. Scanner
So, you already have those? Ok, the rest... just follow a simple 7 step-by-step instruction.

And..tadaaa.. here is mine. Huduh? I told you.. cacing kerawit kan.. A bit messy coz I use pencil at first and trace it with a marker pen.. don't do that..

my misako font

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that cacing kerawit of yours definitely looks better than mine... since you've marked my paper before I am sure you get my drift. :p

:::jillian de jill::: said...

nak try gek.. but kita tak de scanner...

Anonymous said...

xdak scanner, guna camera jer ekekeke

close up mode XD

:::jillian de jill::: said...

really...xd tu mende... takpe..nt kita suami kita...