Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rainy

It has been rainy everyday since last Sunday. When I woke up this morning, it was raining. And it is still raining until now (2.40 pm). I hope there will be no flood at the Jalan Sulaman on the way to Indah Permai. Normally if the raining continues, and heavy, high chances to be banjir at that spot.

Talking about the spot (jln sulaman) have you notice the golden horses they installed on the construction lot? I am (also my kiddos) are very curious what are they for? Ada hotel Palace of Golden Horses kah situ? Or is it for the King Fisher's new mega project? The houses are very expensive. Million.. million..oooo..

K, need to continue finishing my project report.. Have a nice day, you all!

2 comments:

CikSengal said...

Kuda tu ada gunanya tu. Kalau banjir area situ, nanti malam-malam semua kuda tu hidup, berjalan and pi minum air banjir kat situ bagi habis.. hahahaaa..

Misako said...

hahahha..yatt.. u make my day.. hahahha